Rinnai 1250 Gas Fire
Relax a little longer.
At over 1300mm in length, the long landscape design of the 1250 gas fire creates a striking centre piece that meets a variety of interior design styles. More than just a design feature, the 1250 gas fire is equipped with Rinnai’s high performance heat exchanger technology, rapid warm-time and easy-to-use temperature display remote – perfect for quickly heating large, open plan living spaces.
The 1250 pushes the boundaries of traditional gas fires with the optional side reflectors, which give the desired illusion of an everlasting flame with a subtle presence when the appliance is not in use.
Featuring an energy efficiency star rating up to 5.5 stars*, the 1250 is our most efficient built in gas fireplace ever – so you can relax, for longer.
H: 620, W: 1320, D: 25
Features & Performance
- Fascia and burn media options to suit your style
- Highly efficient energy rating up to 5.5 stars*
- Compatible with LPG or natural gas
- Powerful heat output up to 8.4kW, perfect for open plan living areas†
- Available with either glowing pebbles or Australian Eucalyptus logs
- Installation designed specifically for new homes and major renovations
- Safety mesh guard to provide peace of mind and eliminate reflections
- Flexible power flueing
- Easy to use remote, with room temperature display and flame control
- Optional reflective side panels
*When installed using extended flue. †When using short flue.
The product information on this website (comprising product brochures, warranty information, installation manuals, diagrams, specifications and representations) relates to current products. This information may be different for superseded products. For superseded products please contact Rinnai to confirm product information.
Please enter your details below along with your query about this product. We will be in touch soon to assist you.
Or see it in-store
Visit your nearest Crichton Fireside Shop location to discuss your heating & cooling needs with our friendly staff.