Regency Kingston Freestanding
The Kingston has been designed with the latest wood burning technology. When the included thermometer enters the active range you can use the bypass control to engage the catalyst, your fire will will burn longer and more consistently, while still being environmentally friendly.
The side door opens a full 170 degrees, this allows you to load up to 27.2 kgs. of 50.8 cm logs (front to back and side to side). This unit will fit in any room of the house delivering beautiful heat to get you through the coldest winters.
- Load wood front to back or side to side
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- Front mounted single draft lever for heat adjustment
- Single lever catalytic bypass control
- Rear heat deflector
- High performance brick lined firebox
- Triple-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
Please enter your details below along with your query about this product. We will be in touch soon to assist you.
Or see it in-store
Visit your nearest Crichton Fireside Shop location to discuss your heating & cooling needs with our friendly staff.